I am going to be a Film Star

I am 17 years old. I am about to college to learn about how to become a biomedical engineer. My dream is to become a famous actor, director, and producer. At this point in my life deciding I want to be in film is a risky move. Everyone encourages me to seek my biomedical job, and they tell me that film isn't safe. They tell me how I would be living in a box on the side of the road, making no money. They tell me "it's a side hustle". Today I have decided I am going for what my dreams are. I wanted to write in this blog to hopefully inspire others to chase their dreams. I'm not successful with film yet, but I am ready to work for it because I want it so bad. I remember when I was younger and people would ask me what I wanted to do. I told them film and they would tell me to look into other careers, or they would look at me with disappointment and tell me to go for something better. Now when I tell people I'm majoring in biomedical engineering they tell me how smart I must be and they smile from ear to ear telling me how I will be able to change the world with my hands. I never got that reaction telling people I wanted to do film. I am still majoring in engineering, but I  am using this job as a back up if I do end up failing with film. I hope everyone will follow my journey and support me wherever film takes me. My dream day would be waking up to the Los Angeles sunrise at 7 in the morning and getting dressed. I would wear only the best fits of course. I would go downstairs with all my scripts, notes, and maybe a cool water bottle. I would get to set early to see the set up and rehearse lines or set up for production day. I would spend all day at the production area eating lunch during break and messing around when cameras are off. As the day wraps up I would leave around 9pm and drive home. After taking a nice shower and laying down and I would look over any notes I made, and go to sleep. Waking up the next day for the same routine. On weekends I would get together with friends, go to bonfires, parties, play guitar, and learn to surf. One day I hope to go to the oscars and the met gala. That's the dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This was a prompt and I answered it

Your Pinterest Quote of an Excuse

the question.